Our aim is to provide a safe,welcoming and creative environment in which to serve a wide range of needs for men.
GOOD NEWS, our shed has begun to re-open although with restrictions basically as below:
The main points for all to consider are as follows;
· Maximum of 10 members per session on a first in basis (not 10 per shed, all sheds are considered one site),
· There is a new sign-on register and members must sign in and out,
· Bring your own morning tea, cup, coffee/tea, milk, water bottle etc. Consider a small thermos. However, the urn will still be on and you can utilize the fridge for short term storage,
· You must bring a mask and other PPE e.g., glasses, ear muffs if required,
· Session times will now be Morning 8.00 – 12.00 and Afternoon 1.00 – 5.00.
· The last 30 minutes of each session will be dedicated to cleaning and sterilizing. Please contact the shed for details.
(includes our new CNC Router)
( also our new Laser Cutter)
Feel free to visit during normal business hours.
98 Brookfield Road, Kenmore Hills Queensland 4069, Australia
09:00 am – 04:30 pm
Mon.-Fri. hours can be flexible after 12:00 pm
Held Tuesdays 2 pm - 4pm alternating between the Kenmore Library meeting room & the Shed.
Meeting at the library on the 1st, 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month at 2 pm.
A guest speaker at each meeting introduces interesting topics.
On the 3rd Tuesday of each month @ 12 pm meet at the Shed for an informal B-B-Q or can be an
Please contact us in-case of any alteration to the timetable,.
Every week day morning, 8.30-noon: General Woodworking activities, including Toy Making, Community Projects & Furniture Repairs.
Monday Mornings, 5.30 am-6.00 am walking group, 9.00-noon: Cards (Five Hundred)
Monday Afternoon, 1.30-4.30: Leatherwork
Tuesday Afternoon, 2.00-4.00: Guest Speaker Program (Kenmore Library)
3rd Tuesday Afternoon of Month, Noon-2.00: BBQ at the Shed.
Wednesday Morning, 6.00 am-7.00 am: Walking Group
Thursday Morning, 9.00-noon: Pyrography & Woodcarving.
Friday Morning, 5.30 am-6.30 am walking group, 9.00-noon: Computing
Friday Afternoon. 1.30-4.30: Woodturning.